Healthy and Beautiful Smiles
“We are a team of oral health professionals that see oral care as a pillar of building health. We help our clients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles to last a lifetime. We practice the best care that dentistry has to offer in a supportive, professional and caring environment.”
This is our driving statement. It guides the care that we provide to be prevention focused and patient centered. Treatments are chosen by our patients and reflect their overall health and well being, not just a specific tooth or condition.
“Small hands but big hearts!”
Our commitment to care for our clients comes from our goal-driven approach. Harmony for your smile means a balance of three important parameters; function, health and beauty. This commitment allows us to take an individual approach to help achieve harmony in each patient’s oral care in an effective, comfortable and personal way.
We also extend this “harmonic” goal outside the scope of dentistry and the practice, which means having a productive and positive impact on the local and global community.
- Sponsorship in Weekend to End Breast Cancer and Nite of Hope
- Volunteer dentistry in Dominican Republic and Guatemala
- Clinical instructing at Vancouver college of Dental Hygiene
- Certifications in Botox and Invisalign
- Continuing education course in implants and implant supported restorations
- Donations to Smiles Foundation and Operation Smile
- Dental screening for Syrian refugees
- Representative for BCDA Geriatric Dentistry committee
- Establishing Harmony Dental Studio as a conscientious business integrated in Steveston
- Sponsorship for Nite of Hope 2013
- Donation of auction items for Wigs for Kids.
- Community Care Day – FREE dental care outreach for uninsured, low-income adults
- Exams done by donation to Operation Smile for children 2 and under
Our Eco–Conscious Initiatives
- Inhabiting and utilizing existing construction
- Using low VOC products in renovations
- Using renewable resources for renovations
- Occupancy sensors to reduce energy consumption in rooms not in use
- LED exit sign
- Electronic record and charting reduces paper consumption
- Low flow fixtures and energy star appliances
- Digital radiography drastically reduces radiation dose and eliminates chemicals for film processing
- Latex-free practice
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions
- Dry vacuum system saves vast amounts of water consumption usually found in dental offices
- Programmable thermostats
- Using sterilizable equipment rather than plastic disposables.