We do need your help to keep our clinic safe and have implemented all protocols issued by the Centre of Disease Control, WorksafeBC and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia. Many of the changes you will see are also elective to provide a higher level of protection than is mandated. We are committed as a health care facility to keep even the most vulnerable patients safe in our clinic. If you would like to read about the protocols further (or have trouble sleeping) links are below.
Before your appointment:
- We will need to confirm the best cell number and email for contact, as we will be asking you to stay outside before your appointment.
- Please make sure you have filled out screening form that is attached to this email and that it has been emailed back to us.
- If you become ill or exposed to covid-19 we need to be informed ASAP otherwise there is zero tolerance for no-shows and you will be charged $150 per hour scheduled.
- Entering the clinic:
- Please call the office 604-277-2223 when you arrive to check in and we will call you back when you are able to come into the office. The courtyard is available as an outdoor waiting room so that you can remain physically distant.
- Please attend alone unless you require an interpreter, parent of child (under 8) or caregiver.
- On entering the clinic, you will be asked to rinse your mouth and wash your hands. Please use the washroom and brush/floss before leaving home.
- If you are a new patient to our clinic or have not had radiographs in the past year, you will have a panoramic x-ray taken before treatment.
- Please be aware that you will only be seeing the provider that we have scheduled you with and if needed you will need to book another appointment to see a different provider.
- We will have minimal team members working each day and appointment timing and spacing will reduce the number of people in the office at all times.
- After attending our clinic:
- Go directly home, wash clothing and bathe.
- Here are some links to Dr. Piche in her PPE “fashion show”. Enjoy!